If you live in a rural area, then it’s likely that you and your family depend on a septic tank in order to safely store waste products away from your home. This makes maintaining these systems essential for your continued comfort, safety, and cleanliness, so make sure to contact Rapid Plumbing Group Pty Ltd for septic tank installation and repair services. We offer septic tank repairs, absorption trench installation and new septic tank installation services, and replacement options and work quickly to solve your issues.
Find out more about how our services have helped customers just like you prevent septic tank issues and other plumbing problems by visiting our reviews page.
Do You Need Septic Tank Services?
Many homeowners in Penrith, NSW don’t realize how important their home’s septic tank is to maintaining their everyday life until something goes wrong and it begins malfunctioning. If this happens, it is essential that you call your local plumbing expert for reliable septic tank installation and repair services.
Your septic tank is a sealed container which has been buried underground on your property, and is tasked with collecting and holding waste from your home. As the septic tank fills up, the solid waste will settle on the bottom of the tank to decompose, leaving the remaining solids to form a sludge, while the fats, soap, grease, and lighter elements will form a scum at the top of the tank. If your tank starts malfunctioning, you will need to contact a qualified expert to deliver septic tank solutions you can count on.
Taking Care of Your Septic Tank
Some tips for maintaining your septic tank include:
- Be careful about what goes into your septic tank. Avoid bleach, drain cleaners, and other bacteria-killing cleaners, as they can disrupt the bacteria living in the septic tank which promote decomposition.
- Avoid excessive weight near the tank. Do not park vehicles or allow livestock to graze close to where your septic tank is located, as too much weight can harm the pipes and tank.
- Avoid too much water. Excessive water can disturb the sludge and cause clogs by allowing the solids to flow into the drainfield.
Work With Our Team
When you call our trusted team of plumbers you can rest assured that you’re getting the best value! We use only high-quality materials and our technicians have your best interest in mind.
- Upfront pricing: We’ll never surprise you by tacking on additional costs once the job is complete.
- Family-owned, local business: Trust in us to put you, our customer and neighbour, first.
- On-time arrival & fast turnarounds: Your time is precious – we won’t waste it by showing up late. Our plumbers work quickly so you can get back to things that matter.
- Personalized options: We always present you with options to suit a range of budgets and preferences putting you in control.