Many homes have gas-powered appliances that they use on a regular basis. These types of appliances are beneficial because they allow you to have fuel independent of electricity. If you have a variety of appliances in your home or are thinking of making the switch, our helpful professionals are able to install the gas fittings that are right for you. Professional repairs assure that your home gas systems will function correctly and safely in the future.
Read our customer reviews, and call us today to schedule an appointment.
What Are Gas Fittings and How Do They Work?
Gas fittings are small metal endings with caps that are used to connect a gas line from a fuel tank to an appliance. In general, the gas fittings function by enabling fuel to pass through without leaking. Gas leaks can be a major issue for many homeowners, which is why it’s important to have gas fittings properly fitted and installed.
What appliances utilize them?
Many home appliances can run on gas. In the kitchen, some examples include gas-powered stoves and ovens. Many homeowners have gas-powered ACs and heating units to keep their home comfortable.
If an appliance runs on gas, it requires a gas fitting. Our experts can inspect your home and determine the need for the proper gas fittings.
Dependable Gas Fitting Repairs
Gas fittings can become damaged with wear and tear over time. If you have an older home with an older gas line, the fittings are vulnerable to deterioration and rusting. In another scenario, if something strikes the gas line, this could crack the fittings and cause them to leak. Damaged gas fittings are dangerous as they pose health and fire hazards if damaged.
Using Natural Gas in Your Home
Natural gas is the best choice for saving money and increasing comfort. Natural gas can be used to heat the home and water. Here are some of the benefits of natural gas:
- Cost Effective: Most natural gas appliances cost less money to operate. They function more efficiently to help you save money on operating costs.
- Reliable: Natural gas appliances work even when the electricity is out. Outages are rare since the natural gas system is underground. Natural gas is a domestically produced fuel and you can count on it for your family’s energy needs.
- Efficient: Natural gas appliances are faster and more efficient. They do not require as much consumption as electrical appliances and in turn operate at a higher level.
You can choose natural gas appliances to reduce your impact on the environment without sacrificing money or comfort.
How to Save on Your Natural Gas Bills
There are plenty of ways to keep your natural gas bill low.
- Energy efficient appliances are great choices. These appliances are designed to use less power than standard appliances.
- Consider switching to LED or compact-fluorescent light bulbs.
- Air filters should be cleaned or replaced at least once a month.
- Make sure your home is insulated correctly.
- An automatic thermostat should be considered as well. This can save you hundreds of dollars each year.
Also, contact our professional technicians. We will be able to provide you with the best services to help you save money year-round!
What Are Benefits of LPG Gas?
LPG gas has numerous benefits. These fuels are environmentally friendly, they do not contain any lead, and their emissions are cleaner and safer than most alternatives. Additionally, they have versatile uses in the home and can solve many of your energy needs.
Switching to an LPG Hot Water System
You can have a gas hot water system with LPG gas no matter where you live. Rapid Plumbing Group Pty Ltd can help. We work with you to get you the LPG hot water system you want. We have plumbers who are certified to do the installation and ensure that everything is done to factory standards. Once we are done, we will ensure that everything is in working order before leaving your home.
There are several steps you need to take to make the change to an LPG hot water system:
- Select Your Hot Water System: You decide on the size, type, and brand of the LPG hot water system you want. Our catalogue has a great selection of models and brands to choose from. One of the best systems you can choose is the tankless LPG gas hot water system. This can replace the old electric hot water heaters. With these systems, you never have to worry about running out of hot water.
- Choose Your LPG Supplier: You may want to choose an LPG supplier if you are a new user of home LPG. This needs to be done before the plumber begins. Our technician will need to know where to order the first gas bottles you will be using.
- Select a Licensed Plumber: A licensed plumber and gas fitter needs to be selected as well. We have experts who are highly trained to install these LPG systems within your home.
- Install Gas Fittings: If you do not have LPG installed in your home, our plumbing contractor will have to install a gas regulator, gas piping, and gas bottle connectors. By having these installed professionally you can rest easy knowing that your system is in the best condition possible.
- Install Your Hot Water Heater: We install and connect your hot water system. This includes the plumbing work that is required.
Importance of working with professionals
It is incredibly important for you to seek out professional services when you are installing gas fittings in your home. If these fittings are not installed properly, leaks may lead to safety hazards. Only certified technicians will be able to ensure a tight and secure fit in order for your gas-powered appliances to work properly.
Keep in mind that over-tightening the gas fittings can actually crack them; this results in leaks as well. This is why it is so vital to have a professional do the gas fitting installation for your home. It is the only way to ensure that your home’s gas-powered systems are functioning properly and safely.